2075 Balsam Dr Boulder, CO
Breathtaking views from every window, and situated on a large 0.72 acre lot, walking distance to Boulder’s famed Pearl Street Mall, this is absolutely one of Boulder’s best properties!
Elegance, location and quality combine to create this unique 5-bedroom, 4-bath architectural residence in one of Boulder’s best neighborhoods. The home offers unobstructed views of the Flatirons and foothills and is filled with incredible moments, offering the perfect balance of intimate corners and open spaces.
Situated on the highest bluff in downtown Boulder with 4,376 finished square feet (all of which is above grade!), the inside is a setting both serene and powerful. Soaring ceilings and a light-filled open floor plan combine with walls of windows to seamlessly merge the phenomenal indoor-outdoor living spaces.
The chef’s kitchen, with top-of-the-line Thermador appliances, built-in Miele coffee system and custom-built cabinetry has finishes that reflect sophistication and refined quintessential taste. The spacious Master suite offers a stunning 5-piece bathroom, enormous walk-in closet with custom cabinetry and a private deck with endless views of the foothills.
Floor plans are in the tab above and more detailed specifications are listed below.
- Inspiring views of Flatirons, foothills and city
- 0.72 acre lot
- Walking distance to dining, shopping, schools, hiking, etc.
- One of Boulder’s most desirable neighborhoods
- Geothermal heating and cooling system
- Photovoltaic solar system
- All square footage is above grade
- Heated driveway
- Heated garage with 2 car charging systems
- Fire pit with overhang seating capturing stunning views
- Level backyard with polished concrete patio and large grass area
- 3 private decks each boasting some of the best views in Boulder
- 2 laundry rooms
- 48” Thermador refrigerator
- Thermador 6 burner gas range
- 2 Thermador wall ovens
- Thermador microwave
- Thermador dishwasher
- Miele built-in coffee system
- U-Line beverage refrigerator
- 2 sinks
- Custom Bellmont soft-close cabinets
- Stone counter tops
- Serving bar with 2nd sink, refrigerator and pull-up bar is great for entertaining
- Walls of windows capture panoramic views
- Soaring ceilings
- Stunning living room gas fireplace
- Open floor plan is perfect for everyday living and entertaining
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living space
- Main level laundry in mudroom
- 2 entrances from garage
- Open-air family room with stunning views
- 2 bedrooms each with views
- Deck access with private hot tub and views
- Stunning master suite with Flatiron, foothill and city views
- Private deck with views
- 5-piece luxurious master bath
- Large walk-in steam shower
- Soaking tub
- Large walk-in closet with custom built-in cabinetry
- 2 additional bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathroom
- One of the bedrooms has a private deck with stunning views
- 2nd laundry room